For your safety and enjoyment while visiting Cantigny, we ask that you please observe the following guidelines:
1. Picnic Area:
2. There are many beautiful paths to discover, please refrain from picking flowers. For safety purposes bicycling, roller blades, razor scooters, etc. are allowed in the parking lots only. For your convenience, bicycle racks have been provided in the parking lots.
3. In the interest of hygiene and public health, pets are not allowed on the park ground.
This includes leaving them in your vehicle.
4. For your safety and the safety of others, all sporting activities are restricted to the large meadow area south of the parking lot.
5. The entrance to Cantigny Golf is off Mack Road. The address is: 27W270 Mack Road. Please call 630.668.3323 or visit the Cantigny Golf website for further information.
6. Our nature trail is open for hiking. The wood chip trail is approximately 2 1/2 miles long and begins next to the tank park in front of the First Division Museum. A map of the trail is located in the inside cover of your Visitors Guide.
7. Commercial, political, religious, or civil activities are not permitted on the grounds without prior approval of Cantigny management.
Feb: Fri-Sun, 9am to Sunset*Mar-Apr: 9am to Sunset*May-Oct: 7am to Sunset*Nov-Dec: 9am to Sunset*
*The in-bound park gate closes one hour prior to sunset.
1S151 Winfield RoadWheaton, IL 60189630.668.5161
Cantigny Legion Post 556 honors Memorial Day
Ladies Golf School
See entire events calendar »